4/02/2008

Review: Business Cards from Vista Print






















We just received our new business cards from www.vistaprint.com and I am really happy with their service. I went with 250 Premium business cards, and the grand total was $19.69. They arrived quickly, even thought I chose the cheapest shipping option (21 days! but arrived way sooner). The colors were also accurate. I have heard some people say that the colors on their orders were off, but I think if your design is CMYK compatible, you should be fine. For more info on CMYK colors, check out www.printingforless.com/rgb-cmyk.html. Vista Print offers free business cards, but you have to use one of their images, and the paper quality is not as good. I uploaded my own image, but there is a fee for that. They also sent me a bunch of offers for free postcard printing, brochure printing, and 80% off my next order of business cards, so I will definitely be taking advantage of those. Vista Print has good prices and good service, so I will definitely use them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails