6/29/2010

Moving!


What a week! We moved out of our cute downtown apartment, up the street a few blocks to this awesome house on almost an acre of land.  Billy has a huge, two-story barn to work in, and I have the entire upstairs for my sewing room.  I really like how we're so close to the city, but it feels like we're in the country.


Our friends and family are the greatest.  They helped us out so much, from cleaning, to moving a piano down a flight of stairs.  And all my fabric and sewing machines!  The rest of this week will be spent unpacking boxes and organizing the house.  I don't even know where to start with my sewing studio, I have so much more room now.  If anyone has any pictures or links to blog posts about cute/practical studio spaces, please share them in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. congrats, and good luck! it looks like a nice space :) a whole house, i'm envious.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails