2/03/2011

Snow Day!

Lemon pudding cake from Cauldrons and Crockpots

Lately, I've been super busy with my other job, teaching music.  I just got a job teaching piano at a studio, so in addition to the students I have already, I have a bunch of awesome new kids. And on top of that, I've been doing piano accompaniments for our district Solo & Ensemble, so I have quite a few rehearsals every day, and then the events on Saturdays.

Yesterday we had a snow day, and I was super excited to shuffle around the house and do whatever. Billy also had a snow day, so it was fun hanging out with him when he wasn't out plowing snow from driveways.  I made a lemon pudding cake that was really good. And we have a new puppy, so we hung out with him and watched River Monsters on Netflix.

Our puppy Emmett; we got him from the shelter last weekend.

I want to get my Spring 2011 designs up on the website by February 15th, and I definitely think I can make that happen. My music stuff will slow down a bit after this weekend since all my accompanying jobs will be over. I have a huge collection of vintage woven material, and I kept that in mind when designing for this collection.  Prior to this, my designs were only knit materials, so I'm changing it up a bit. I'll post pictures here as soon as I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails