5/30/2011

Happy Memorial Day!


Today, I'm taking a break from sewing to spend the day doing home improvements with Billy. He served in the military (Army) for 3.5 years. He's pretty awesome. We're going to paint the upstairs bathroom and plant our garden today.

This week's Handmade Friday will feature a new dress for summer that will be up for sale very soon. I'm making this dress in three different colors for myself, and it's what I'll be wearing all summer when I'm not wearing my cut-off jeans.

Aaaaannd in case you're looking for something crafty to make today, here are some pretty good ideas:
-White Rabbit Ginger Ale @ Meals for Moderns - Perfect drink for hot summer days.
-DIY Bow Belt @ Elegant Musings - I'm planning on making one of these for myself in black.
-Oregon Rail Dress @ Burda Style - On my verrrrrrry long list of dresses to make.
-Pennant Rubber Stamp Roller - Pretty much explains itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails