6/24/2011

Handmade Friday: Skirt from Vintage Linens

I wrote a guest post last week over at the Reware Vintage blog. You can check it out here, it's a tutorial for how to make a skirt out of vintage tablecloths, sheets, curtains, etc. I also photographed some of my best vintage linens, and wrote about where the best places are to find them. And while you're over there, check out the Reware Vintage store. Bethany, the owner, scours Michigan estate sales and a bunch of other secret places to find awesome vintage items, and sells them for really reasonable prices.

And a public service announcement for all you laptop owners: back up your hard drives! Regularly! I had an external hard drive all set up and backed it up regularly for years, but recently I lost track...then my hard drive crashed and I lost six months worth of pictures and music and work. So if anyone has some good tricks for restoring data (I already tried running it in an external enclosure), let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails