9/24/2011

Detroit Design Festival!

There is a ton of really neat stuff happening in the city this week for the Detroit Design Festival. Tomorrow, I'm having a trunk show at Goods. All my new fall designs will be there, plus a sample sale section. The samples will be some awesome deals, I'll have dresses and tops going for $15-25. Mark Heggie will also be there with t-shirts, posters and paintings. The event goes from 2-5pm, and it's at Goods, in the Park Shelton in Midtown.

And since you'll be at the Park Shelton, I would check out the new coffee place, 14 East, and Leopold's Books. A list of all the DDF events happening on Sunday is here.

On Tuesday, 71 Pop is having a party! Come check out my pop-up shop, there will be food, music and lovely fashions from 2-9pm. More info and RSVP here; 71 Pop is located in Midtown, just behind MOCAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails