1/27/2012

Runway Show!



Last Thursday was the Workroom 1.0 event. Local fashion designers set up booths to showcase and sell their designs, and there was also a runway show. This was my first time doing a runway show with hair, makeup, and all that fancy stuff. It was quite an experience!

Backstage was hectic and crazy, but it all came together for a great show. Some of my favorite designers were there, and I got to meet hair and makeup artists, photographers, models, and a lot of other people I don't normally meet inside my sewing/design bubble.

Here are some photos of the event, most of them are by Laur Nash Photography (website and facebook).  Laur is a talented photographer and she's really nice and down-to-earth, which is something I really appreciate in people!






Always the Forest
Always the Forest - by Laur Nash Photography




Always the Forest - by Laur Nash Photography




Wound Menswear - by Laur Nash Photography




Backstage - by Laur Nash Photography



My display - by Laur Nash Photography




Fotoula Lambros Design - by Laur Nash Photography




Always the Forest

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time there! Can't wait for 2.0!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails